It’s a busy time for the Red Arrows over the Platinum Jubilee bank holiday, and the team’s packed schedule continues today with two high-profile displays.
On Saturday, they will entertain the crowds at Ragley Hall for a third time, before heading to the south coast for the English Riviera Air Show at Torbay – here’s how to watch them live.
What is the Red Arrows flight path today?
The Red Arrows schedule for Saturday kicks off with a display at the Midlands Airshow at Ragley Hall, which is set to take place at around 11.45am.
- Fairford Ad – 11.30am
- E Aldsworth – 11.32am
- E Severn Stoke – 11.35am
- N Catley Southfield – 11.37am
- Nw Lindridge – 11.39am
- E Rowney Green – 11.43am
- Vcy Redditch – 11.44am
- Midlands Display – 11.45am
- E Eversham – 12.01pm
- Fairford Ad – 12.20pm
The team will then transit south towards Exeter, with a flypast scheduled above Ifracombe at 2.50pm.
- Fairford Ad – 2.20pm
- Vcy Swindon – 2.22pm
- Vcy Trowbridge – 2.25pm
- Vcy High Ham – 2.30pm
- Flypast Vivary Park – 2.32pm
- Vcy Uplowman – 2.34pm
- Vcy Chargot Wood – 2.36pm
- Flypast Minehead – 2.37pm
- Over Sea – 2.38pm
- Over Sea – 2.39pm
- N North Tawton – 2.44pm
- Sw Shebbear – 2.46pm
- Vcy Braunton – 2.49pm
- Flypast Ilfracombe – 2.50pm
- Oversea – 2.51pm
- Exeter Ad – 2.57pm
The jets will set out from Exeter again in the early evening for the English Riviera Air Show at Torbay, where they are scheduled to perform at 5.15pm.
- Exeter Ad – 5.00pm
- E Of Cullompton – 5.02pm
- Nw Halwill Junction – 5.07pm
- Vcy Paynters Cross – 5.10pm
- Vcy Totnes – 5.14pm
- Torbay Display – 5.15pm
- Over Sea – 5.30pm
- Exeter Ad – 5.38pm
You can see a full map of the Red Arrows schedule for Saturday below, via the Military Air Shows website:
When are the other Red Arrows displays in June 2022?
Here are the key dates for the Red Arrows for the rest of the month:
- 3 June – English Riviera Airshow, Torbay
- 4 June – English Riviera Airshow, Torbay
- 5 June – English Riviera Airshow, Torbay
- 7 June – Isle of Man TT
- 11 June – Teeside Airshow
- 12 June – RAF Cosford Airshow
- 17 June – Isle of Wight Festival
- 23 June – Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 24 June – Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 24 June – Battle of Britain Airshow, Headcorn
- 25 June – Scarborough National Armed Forces Day
- 25 June – Cleethorpes National Armed Forces Day
- 26 June – Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 26 June – Weston Air Festival
What are the Red Arrows?
The Red Arrows are the aerobatic display team of the RAF – officially known as the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team.
Formed in 1964, their flypasts have become must-see events, and the displays often grace major national commemorations.
Made up of nine red jets, they amaze crowds with their thrilling manoeuvres and perfect formation flying, often accompanied with red, white and blue smoke trailing behind them.
They are currently based at RAF Scampton in Lincolnshire, but will be relocated to RAF Waddington, in the same county, later this year.